Made from high density, 10mm diameter foam, this float is ideal for fishing a pellet waggler rod in shallow water, offering very little dive, and causing minimal disturbance in the water – just what you want when you’re angling for wary fish on pressured venues.
Finished in surface camo, this float features a weighted base cap, which protects the delicate float end, and eliminates the need to add shot, and is flighted for accurate casting.
Designed for use with Guru Waggler Converters, Guru Super Tight Line Stops, and Guru Waggler Adaptors, this is a great float for marginal match fishing.
- Made from high-density 10mm diameter foam
- Ideal for fishing very shallow
- Float dives very little on entering the water
- Makes minimum disturbance
- Ideal for wary, pressured fish
- Great float when looking to mug cruising fishing
- Finished in surface camo to aid camouflage
- Base cap protects the delicate base of the float
- Flighted cap for accurate casting
- Available in 2ssg (3.2g), 3ssg (4.4g), 4ssg (6.5g) sizes
- Designed to be used with Guru Waggler Converters
- Also use with Guru Super Tight Line Stops and Waggler Adaptors
*Pack of 2