Pro-Loc Anti-Twist Banksticks take their name from Solar's own P1 high-grip, 5-spoke knurled thumb screws, which our special mechanism prevents them from falling out.
The easy-to-grip P1 5-spoke knurled ring allows for easy tightening and removal of buzz bars, alarms, etc. The banksticks also feature our profiled insert to prevent twisting, our original Pozi-Loc™ perfect alignment system and our Ground Driver tip making hard work easy. Plus, the premium stainless steel construction and solar design ensure the Pro-Loc banksticks will last a lifetime. That's why we engrave the Solar logo on it.
- Precision engineered, designed and manufactured in the UK
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Pro-Loc stainless steel thumbscrew height adjuster
- 3/8" BSF thread compatible with all solar buzzer bars, backrests and most other... .Alarms too
- Solid stainless steel interior with a flat profile milled on one side to prevent twisting
- Features our original Pozi-Loc™, a perfect alignment system
- Engraved Solar logo
- Features Solar's new ground probe, engineered tip